The message..

I scribbled a message on my heart and whispered it to God, just in case he couldn't read my handwriting. I knew he received it because I couldn't stop the smile from creeping up on my face. I asked him the bless it, protect it, and keep it from ever being erased.

I asked him to promise me, and when i looked into your eyes I saw the life I'd always dreamed of. Every blink was a flash of forever and I couldn't wait to see more. I don't ever want to stop looking into your eyes.

I then asked God to show me that this is what i truly wanted, and then you smiled. Your smile spoke to my soul, like sign language. Every movement, lip curl, tongue over the groove of your teeth sent a tremble to my soul, like thunder. Some may be afraid, but i embrace it like lightening and allow it to play a beautiful melody. I want both the earth shaking and electrifying moments.

I finally stop pretending God didn't already know my heart. I stopped pretending that i had any control over any of this. I finally admitted to him and myself that I'll just trust in him, then you said .."I'll love you forever". And I knew. He had delivered my message.

-genius

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfive #100

Different...

Come get these....L's